Reach, engage and connect with Hispanics every day through Hoy’s multi-media solutions!
Hispanic Market Highlights
• According to the 2010 Census there are over 50 million Hispanics in the U.S.
• There are 4 new Hispanics added to the US population every minute
• Los Angeles is the largest Hispanic market in the US with 8 million Hispanics & $160 billion in buying power
• Chicago ranks #4 with 2 million Hispanics & $39 billion in buying power
• Hoy publishes 2 of the leading Spanish-language newspapers in Los Angeles and Chicago
• Distributing nearly 2 million print copies each week
• Mission is to engage Hispanics with relevant content to help them build successful lives, and provide a link to Latino culture
• Diverse portfolio that includes: print, online, mobile, TV, out-of-home, digital signage, and events
• There are over 32 million Hispanic internet users in the US
• 57% of Spanish dominant Hispanics have internet access at home, 90% of them access Spanish-
• Language websites
• Hispanics are more likely to go online to: research products, find good deals & use social media
ABOUT OUR ADS
In order to provide a more relevant online experience, some of the ads a user sees online are customized based on previous online activity. Information about past online site visits may be used to predict the interests of people using this computer and select ads related to those interests. The goal of Ad Choices is to provide you with information about how online advertising works and the choices you have.Who placed this ad? • This ad was served by Los Angeles Times.
Where can I learn more about the information collected and how ads are selected?
What choices do I have about interest-based advertising from Los Angeles Times?
• Information about your visits to this and other sites may be collected over time and used to deliver ads based on your interests. This is called online behavioral advertising (OBA).
• You can opt-out from receiving ads based on your interests. You will still receive ads, they will just be less relevant to you.
• Visit the Network Advertising Initiative to learn more about online behavioral advertising and to see your opt-out choices from other companies that participate in the industry Consumer Choice program.
Take the leap. We are here to help. When you have to worry about ad specifications, guidelines, rates, placement, audience, dates, and producing successful results - digital advertising can be overwhelming.
Welcome to your all-in-one resource for advertising in Tribune's digital landscape. Tour our site, you will find specs, guidelines, creative samples, as well as tools to help you brush up on the basics of advertising in a digital environment that is constantly evolving.
• Learn more about online advertising from the Network Advertising Initiative.
• Learn more about online advertising from www.AboutAds.info.
• Learn more from the IAB about browser controls and tools to help set and maintain your privacy choices.
For more information:
• Hoy National Media Kit
• Hoy L.A. 2013 Overview
• Abriendo Puertas Small Business Workshops
• Hoy Cultural Neighborhood at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
Source: “New State of America” by AlmaDDB, June 2010; AP-Univision Poll, June 2010; “Using Online Ads to get Hispanic Shoppers In-Store” eMarketer, July 2010; “Yo Quiero Publicidad en Espanol: Why Marketers Should also Reach Out to Online Hispanics in Spanish” eMarketer, September 2010